Salary: £12 per hour – Total Vacancy Hours: 14
Shift hours: Full Time
FIND OUT WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A TEAM MANAGER FOR OUR COOP
Meet Morgan, he is one of our Team Managers at Halstead Supermarket in Essex. Morgan demonstrates that as a Team Manager with East of England Co-op, you will have a real opportunity to realise your own potential whilst making a positive difference to your team and local community.
You will work alongside the Branch Manager to drive high standards and excellent service in branch, meeting the needs of our customers and maximising opportunities for success! We believe this is best achieved through having a skilled, engaged, and diverse team. As Team Manager, you will be responsible for helping colleagues to realise their full potential through regular feedback, coaching and support. Not only will you make an impact on colleagues, but you will also have the chance to influence those living in your store’s community through supporting local causes and events. Food retail is fast-paced and constantly evolving; you are unlikely to have two days the same and this is what makes working in our stores exciting! You don’t need to have worked in this environment before, but you’ll need to show that you can adapt, prioritise, and make quick, smart decisions. We are truly local, so you can work safe in the knowledge that you will be fully supported by nearby store and Head Office colleagues, as well as your in-store team.
- Leading your team and getting involved with all aspects of people management
- Deputising for your Branch Manager (there may be times when you will be in sole charge of the store)
- Ensure that your branch is at the top of its game, offering great standards and delivering excellent customer service
- Make sure that your branch is operating safe and legally
- Build relationships with other stores and colleagues and the local community
- Promoting membership
- Previous leadership experience
- Ability to support and motivate others Flexible, hard-working, and confident
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly, with a genuine commitment to great customer service