Senior Digital Planner
40 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1JA
We believe in the power of populist creativity to help brands grow, and have done so for some of the world’s most iconic brands including McDonald’s & Kellogg’s.
We also believe in the power of a strong culture that puts people and creativity at the heart of everything we do. Our guiding principles are simple: be open, be generous, be curious. We pride ourselves on a genuinely friendly and informal style where everyone’s invited.
The happiest people and most exciting places are also the most creative in our industry, and Leo Burnett has both of these, alongside a real passion for great ideas. Together, this makes it an outstanding agency for people to ply their craft.
Leo Burnett London has won a lot of awards – we regularly sit at the top of the tables for creative awards both in the UK and globally. We are a truly integrated creative agency and strongly believe that a great idea can live anywhere.
? Join Our Team at Leo Burnett as a Senior Digital Planner! ?
Fancy taking your digital planning expertise to the next level? We're on the lookout for a passionate Senior Digital Planner to join our cracking team at Leo Burnett! ?
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Senior Digital Planner, you'll be at the forefront of shaping digital strategies for our esteemed clients, including McDonald's and Morrisons. Your role will involve collaborating with digital producers and creators, all while receiving mentorship and support from our Planning Partners, Head of Planning, and CSO.
? Specifically, we'll need your help with:
- Guiding digital strategies for McDonald's and Morrisons delivery and loyalty verticals.
- Crafting digital strategies, communication plans, and messaging matrices.
- Autonomously driving the digital agenda within our bespoke digital team.
- Assisting on other accounts that can benefit from your exceptional talents.
What Skills We're After:
- Develop rigorous yet simple digital strategies for outstanding content.
- Detailed knowledge of digital platform capabilities and formats.
- Clear and compelling writing skills for comms plans and messaging matrices.
- Confidence in guiding a campaign from client briefing to creative production.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for seamless collaboration with the agency team.
- Plugged into digital and social culture.
- Ability to spot inspiring customer insights within the culture.
- Proficiency in using common research and social listening tools.
- Synthesize complex cultural, customer, and commercial data into clear and rigorous digital strategy.
- Experience leading strategy for retail loyalty schemes.
- Deliver and monitor rigorous performance marketing plans.
- Break down tasks into clear commercial, marketing, and comms objectives.
- Set and track a dashboard of KPIs.
- Clear understanding of how social metrics interact with higher-level brand and business metrics.
- Experienced in developing close client relationships.
- Ensure your output and guidance are listened to and depended on.
Ready to make an impact? Apply now and be a key player in shaping the digital landscape with Leo Burnett! ?✨ #DigitalPlanner #JoinOurTeam #LeoBurnettCareers
? Qualities and Traits We're After
? Proven Expertise:
- Demonstrated experience in digital/social agencies or in-house.
? Energetic Self-Starter:
- A lively self-starter, capable of proactively driving projects forward.
- On a mission to create commercially effective and creatively inspiring digital work.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.