We have a fantastic opportunity for a technical Salesforce Developer to join our IT Business Systems team. This position is important as you'll be a key part of a small group responsible for customising our Salesforce platform. The main part of the role will involve developing custom solutions and integrating with third-party services. This involves working closely with internal teams to create new product brands and tailoring solutions to meet the organisation's goals.
The Salesforce Developer will encompass driving important Salesforce projects, such as building solutions, supporting integrations, coding, unit testing, and modifying applications. As a subject matter expert, you'll also have the confidence to provide feedback on ideas that may impact data integrity and Salesforce performance.
We value collaborative problem-solving, effective design, and delivering quality products. You’ll play a vital role in maintaining best practices, ensuring security, business continuity, and keeping our focus on customer satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, customer-focused team with scope for personal and professional growth.
What will you be doing?
As Salesforce Developer in this team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Understanding and implementing end-to-end business processes with integrated technical solutions
- Converting functional requirements into technical specifications
- Developing high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code using best practices
- Establishing new product brands, including complex pricing and discount structures across CPQ, SalesCloud, and ServiceCloud
- Integrating Salesforce with third-party applications
- Identifying and resolving bugs while ensuring alignment with requirements during debugging
- Conducting thorough testing of developed application functionality to ensure it meets requirements
- Managing the migration of code across sandbox environments
- Maintaining comprehensive technical documentation.
What are we looking for?
This position is ideal for skilled Salesforce Developer with the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Business Administration, or related subject
- Significant experience in a similar role, supporting a multi-cloud organisation within an integrated platform of applications
- Proficient in Salesforce development technologies, such as Apex, Visualforce, and the Lightning Component Framework, including Visualforce page development
- Proficient in Salesforce configuration and customisation in CPQ, SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and ExperienceCloud
- Familiarity with working using Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of VS Code, Jira, and Confluence
- Experienced in communicating with business stakeholders and providing consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Experience with APIs and integrations (desirable)
- Salesforce certification (desirable).
In addition to the core skills/experience above, the following competencies are essential for success in this position:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and maintain organisation and prioritisation skills in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic about technology, proactive, and self-motivated with a track record of personal and team success
- Possesses a positive mindset
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excels in problem-solving and has good analytical abilities
- Takes ownership and consistently priorities doing the right thing.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Location: UK Remote