We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Manager to join our team.
Inspired by food and passionate about provenance, you’re a proactive team leader with plenty of creative ideas, ready to adapt to a dynamic business environment. With existing hospitality management skills, you’ll be responsible for managing and monitoring all areas of service and standards, including budgetary controls and targets, forecasting and driving revenue – proven strategic business management is essential for this role.
Whether planning for innovation, attending BM Caterers forums, or implementing our concepts and menus, you’ll bring a level of professionalism and commitment to the development of yourself and your team, ensuring the highest standards of customer service and care.
Ideally, you will have 2-3 years of experience working in a similar corporate dining service environment, with extensive hospitality experience. You will be confident managing a team to achieve targets whilst ensuring the customer experience is an exceptional one. You will be skilled and knowledgeable about food production, service and managing cost controls. Ideally, you will be educated to degree level or equivalent, with Food Safety at Level 3 and Health & Safety at Level 2 (or equivalent). BM Caterers are committed to supporting and developing you to further your career with us.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Kingdom Street, London, W2 6BD