Full Time 37.5 hours (52 weeks, Permanent)
£25,041 to £27,827
At Nescot we are recruiting for a Full time Employability Officer to join our employer services team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with young people is advantageous
- Confidence in engaging with employers and Businesses
- Excellent communication, teamworking and organisational skills
- Good administrative skills
The role is supporting and inspiring students with the process of finding meaningful work placements to enhance students work ready skills.
- Coordinate a caseload of students supporting the work placement programme and build capacity for future T Level placements
- Working 1 to 1, you will support the placement process end to end from sourcing their placement to set objectives and helping them develop employability skills
- Class visits and presentations to student groups and visiting employers
- First point of contact for existing providers and new employers
- Responsible for recording evidence and keeping student records up to date.
- A discounted on-site gym, sports hall, fitness class, osteopathy and day nursery
- 5-minute walk from Ewell East Station, Free parking on-site
- Discounted Starbucks, Modern hair and beauty salon offering employee discounts
- Free online qualifications
Nescot is graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted following its latest inspection in January 2023. Inspectors rated the College as Good in all 8 aspects. The report recognises that students enjoy their courses and are motivated to succeed, and benefit from highly supportive relationships with staff.
At Nescot, we’re proud of our inclusive culture and we welcome all applications.
This role is employed through Nescot Enterprises Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nescot which operates different terms and conditions.
Interviews will be held as and when candidates apply