35 hours per week, hybrid working can be considered.
£52,896 Per Annum
Fri, 1 Dec 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our technical team working with one of the UK’s top 3 companies within Financial Services. This role will support our journey of continual improvement by partnering with all business departments, you will help create and maintain the most efficient internal system possible, with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics.
If you’re interested in solving complex problems, working with multicultural teams, and embracing and driving change our Software Engineering team is the team for you.
As an experienced member of our team, we look for people who are passionate around solving problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner with stakeholders to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. Using Agile techniques, you will regularly deliver incremental enhancements to our products. You will actively participate in design and code reviews, providing direction and mentoring to others.
You will do this working in a collaborative, trusting, environment, one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers and colleagues.
As the UK tech industry booms, this diverse sector is alive with career potential.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Excellent knowledge of Dynamics and infrastructure
• Strong understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, core modules and technologies.
• Hands on experience with design and delivery of Microsoft Applications solutions.
• Configuration of CRM, customisations, plugins, workflows, and integrations.
• Experience in Azure infrastructure and its tools such as Azure API manager.
• Knowledge of PowerApps Suite.
• The ability to self-motivate and to work well within a team environment.
• Willingness to promote innovation and develop others
• The ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in and be able to demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
We want you to be;
• Curious about technology and adaptable to new technologies
• Agile-minded, optimistic, passionate, and pragmatic about delivering valuable software to customers
• Someone who puts quality first and has a passion for good design and clean code
• Willing to mentor & support colleagues, leveraging their experience & knowledge
Salary: £52896 plus benefits
Job Refence: VP3811383B