We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven Inside Sales Manager to lead a team of Internal Sales specialists. This is a key role within the IRIS sales team helping us to drive our growth strategy in existing and new markets.
As a Sales Manager you will manage and develop a team of between 8 – 10 Inside Sales specialists who are responsible for selling into prospects or a specific customer base for the business. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, market leading software business.
The right candidate will be an ambitious, organised, target-driven individual looking to be part of a fast-moving team on a high growth trajectory. They will be able to demonstrate consistent target delivery and strong commercial acumen combined with an organised and personable approach. As part of our commitment the successful applicant will undergo an extensive and comprehensive induction schedule.
As a Sales Leader, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- To achieve growth and surpass sales targets by successfully managing and mentoring an Inside Sales Team.
- To design and implement and maintain relevance of a strategic sales plan that grows the customer base or the existing revenues within existing accounts.
- To support the enablement of their sales team to be able to articulate the value proposition of all products and solutions within the IRIS portfolio.
- To hire, coach and manage the performance of sales representatives within their team.
- Build, understand and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team, underpinned by clear translatable sales methodology.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Knowledge and experience:
- A strong sales methodology underpinned by systems including Sandler, Challenger, Spin or similar.
- Proven experience as an Inside Sales Manager or Team Leader in a B2B Sales environment, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous professional development through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
If this role sounds like a match then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
For UK candidates only:
Please note we are only able to accept candidates that are permanent UK residents or have proven permanent right to work in the UK.
Salary: Competitive + Commission